This role will be responsible for providing data collection, data analysis and process improvement support to the VisionFund International (VFI) People & Culture (P&C) team. It will be required to provide support across various facets of the Human Resources function and will have a primary focus on understanding and driving efficiencies in P&C process. This role will directly support employees and managers at VFI to provide solutions to basic employment queries as well as directing employees to query specific experts within the partnership. This role will also provide support to P&C managers/teams within the MFI’s for various data initiatives and HRIS system compliance.
This role will require an individual who is able to work effectively with limited supervision (often remotely) as well as someone who demonstrates excellence in customer service skills. This is a role that draws on, and develops further, a wide variety of people and culture related theories, best practice and practical experience particularly in relation to change management/culture.
- Responsible for data accuracy and timely reporting from the Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Responsible for P&C reports
- People & Culture Administration: Recruitment, Timekeeping & Absence Management, Employee changes (e.g. via letters and PAFs)
- In-house Training Coordination
- P&C Team Coordination
- Responsible for GC Staff Induction & Exit
- Integrated Talent Management administrative support
- First point of contact for the Employee Engagement survey
- First point of contact for all Global Centre employees