We are looking for a creative and strategic social media assistant to work in our marketing department. The social media assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts, and analyzing analytics.
To be successful as a social media assistant, you must have excellent time management skills. A good social media assistant is eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.