We are looking for a detail-oriented finance associate to assist our finance manager with day-to-day financial procedures. You will be managing account records, revising and updating financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation.
To ensure success as a finance associate, you should possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding finance associate will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
Finance Associate Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and approving purchases.
- Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.