Waada is an Insuretech startup based out of Pakistan.
It specializes in retail insurance currently focusing on micro life, disability and hospitalization insurance.
Majority of the masses in Pakistan have never been offered an insurance product. Waada’s mission is to use technology to make insurance affordable and available to every citizen of Pakistan.
We have our preferences but it’s not set in stone;
- A portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness and design problem-solving abilities
- One year of working experience
- Familiar with creating user journey mock-ups
- An appreciation for and awareness of emerging design trends in print and digital media
- Creative. Thinking out of the box; interested in experimenting with new technology
- Willingness to understand and simplify the message for the masses
- The ability to implement constructive feedback into your design work
- Prefers working in a non-bureaucratic and flat culture
- Willing to work in modest yet fast pace pressurized conditions
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Helping in designing proposals, company profiles and pitch decks
- Designing marketing posts & banners
- Assisting in editing web page designs
- Help in the design side of user journeys